99.9% QUESTIONS ALREADY HAVE WELL RESEARCHED ANSWERS BUT YOU NEED TO LOGIN TO VIEW ANSWERS/COMMENTS TO QUESTIONS!
(2) We do not allow copy and paste like most forums are known for in Nigeria. Our posts are unique and all member must abide with this rule or get kicked out
(3) Recommended: Are YOU Troubled? Depressed? Frustrated? Before Give up - Try JESUS!
(4) DISCOUNTS: CLICK ME TO PLACE ADS ON THIS FORUM FOR 50NAIRA (
(5) Traffic/Rank High: Submit Guest Posts + Get Backlinks!
Why Is LG Chest Freezer Front Side Very Hot While Working?
This section is launched for products and services users to share their experience and starting with this post.
I bought an LG Chest Freezer and whenever its on (plug to a power supply), the front side is always very hot. At times as hot as up to 50-80 Degree Celsius.
My question for those that have used it with similar experience is that:
(1) Why is it that hot?
(2) Will it affect the life span?
(3) Is there anything to do to reduce that without the need to return and have to wait for months for a replacement from LG.
Note: Aside from the front hotting, the freezer is working perfectly well and cooling faster and takes days or a week to defrost.
I can help handle Web design, Digital Marketing, grow real followers on social media, whiteboard animation, crypto investments, blog and also offer TRAINING in all above mentioned and make money online guides.